Lug is a fashion lifestyle brand that offers a breadth of products in a variety of fun colours, patterns and quilts. Lug has a unique company culture that promotes collaboration and creativity and emphasizes an atmosphere of innovation and celebration. When you join Lug, you are welcomed into the Lug family!
This role works closely with the Marketing Team to produce exciting studio photographs, lifestyle photographs and lifestyle marketing materials for websites, print collateral, social media, special projects and email campaigns. The successful candidate will have proven e-commerce retail photography experience working with product samples and models. Videography experience would be an asset. This full time position can be negotiable to be between 32-40 hours.
This position is expected to embrace the Lug culture, and be passionate about what we do and why we do it! By living and breathing our brand, they will want to go above and beyond to be part of the growth, and will celebrate the milestones we hit along the way.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce retail product photography - specifically around indoor lighting and settings, digital product photography and raw images
- Perform editing, re-touching and consistent sizing of product photography by commodity with Photoshop
- Overseeing the receiving of product samples. Follow up with missing samples.
- Manage photography studio (samples, props, equipment, lighting).
- Assist with photo styling - product photography as needed for production and digital assets.
- Perform photo re-touching (product color correction, retouching of people and garments).
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing method
- Continually push the creative envelope with photo quality and angles
- Work with models, be able to art direct if needed
- Photography of special projects based on need
- Lead improvements to the production experience
- Be creative, energetic and upbeat; be able to inspire and get the most a photoshoots
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a professional ecommerce retail environment.
- Post-secondary education in photography / videography (or an equivalent combination of education & experience).
- Proficient in Capture One, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effect, Photoshop on Mac environment
- Experience with videography is preferred
- Experience with digital photography preferred.
- An eye/interest in fashion, design and styling preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working in a fast – paced environment with competing priorities.
- Positive attitude and excels independently as well as a team member.
- Proven ability to work within deadlines.
- Proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to interact with individuals from all levels within the organization.
- Comfortable expressing opinions and creativity.
- Highly detail oriented.
For more information about our company, visit : www.luglife.com
Please include your portfolio with resume
Job Type: Full-time