We get it - life happens, and your new favourite bag just can’t stay. Or maybe a dear friend has found something perfect for you, but chose the wrong colour.
You’re in luck! Lug offers returns on all unused items purchased through our site.
Does My Bag Qualify?
We've made it easy to determine if your bag qualifies for a return or exchange:
- I bought the bag through Luglife.ca (or Luglife.com)
- I placed my order less than 30 days ago
- I still have the original tags, packaging, and accessories*
- It’s not damaged (use our Warranty Claim Form for bags that arrive damaged or defective)
* We still accept bags even if they are not packaged in their original packaging or are missing accessories, although in some cases additional charges may apply.
Not all bags can be returned or exchanged. What bags don’t qualify for a return or exchange?
- Contest prizes
- Promotional giveaways, from Lug or our partners
- Items purchased at a Lug factory warehouse sale
- Bags purchased from a local shop, or other online retailer (speak with them directly)
- Damaged or manufacturers defect bags (use our Warranty Claim Form for bags that arrive damaged or defective)
Need a new color, or maybe even a new bag altogther? Once we’ve received and inspected your return, we’ll issue you a store credit. Your store credit can then be used to order your bag in a new colour (if it’s still available).
Return Authorization Number
All returns must have a Return Authorization Number. You can request your Return Authorization Number here. The Return Authorization Number helps us to:
- identify your return once it is delivered back to us
- confirm we’ve received all items in your return
- locate your original order for refund or credit
- confirm that your return request was within 30 days of purchase, even if your order can’t get back to us in time
Once we’ve received your request, we’ll send your Return Authorization Number by email. It can take up to 10 business days to issue your Return Authorization Number to you by email - especially around Christmas!
Make sure to include your Return Authorization Number when mailing your package - otherwise we won’t be able to issue your refund or credit!
Returns and exchanges can get lost in the mail on their way back to us. To prevent that from happening, we can only accept returns and exchanges sent by an insured carrier, with a tracking number. You are responsible for all shipping fees needed to make that happen - we can’t accept C.O.D. (Cash on Delivery) or Overnight Express.