Lug is a fashion lifestyle brand that offers a breadth of products in a variety of fun colours, patterns and quilts. Lug has a unique company culture that promotes collaboration and creativity and emphasizes an atmosphere of innovation and celebration. When you join Lug, you are welcomed into the Lug family!
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our awesome team and contribute to our great culture. You enjoy working with others and thrive in fast paced and changing environment. This is a full time position, 8:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday. Overtime and weekend work is seldom, but may be required during rush periods. Benefits begin after successful completion of the 3 month probation period.
• Pick, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner.
• Unload trailers shipments, sort, palletize and stock on racks
• Restock products and returns when required
• Organize stock and maintain inventories
• Inspect goods for defects and damages
• Organize space in the warehouse and perform end of day cleaning duties.
• Assist staff with customer related issues.
• Notify Warehouse lead of problems that are not resolvable
• Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse team lead or manager.
• Work safely, productively and accurately with minimal supervision
• Follow all safety rules/codes and alert team lead or management of health and safety concerns.
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Secondary School Graduation or Equivalent
• Organized in your work and a drive to work smarter
• Ability to multi-task
• Able to lift loads from (10-30lbs)
• Forklift certification including reach truck would be an asset
• Warehouse experience is an asset
• Computer skills, especially with shipping systems, MS Excel or Netsuite would be an asset
• Familiarity with warehouse/inventory management systems and using bar code guns is an asset
Please check out our website www.luglife.com to learn more about our great company and products.
Job Type: Full-time