Lug works hard to ensure that all the bags we offer are built to last, no matter what you throw at them. Every bag we ship is inspected to ensure that the stitching, zippers, and fabric meet our high expectations. And then we inspect them again, just in case.
Occasionally, a defective bag may slip through our inspection process. In this case, Lug will offer a replacement on any defective bag ordered within the last year, and can provide a refund on defective bags ordered in the last 30 days.
Does My Bag Qualify?
We've made it easy to determine if your bag qualifies for a replacement under our Warranty program:
- I bought the bag through Luglife.ca (or Luglife.com)
- I placed my order less than 1 year ago
- I have the receipt (email receipts are okay!)
- The bag is defective
Examples of a manufacturer’s defect covered under our Warranty program:
- broken zipper
- failed seam
- broken spring on strap clip
Not all bags qualify for replacement under our Warranty program. What bags don’t qualify for a return or exchange?
- Contest prizes
- Promotional giveaways, from Lug or our partners
- Items purchased at a Lug factory warehouse sale
- Bags purchased from a local shop, or other online retailer (contact them directly)
- Bags damaged by airlines or other carriers
- Bags damaged due to misuse, or abuse
- Normal wear and tear
- No receipt (email receipts are okay)
Refunds and Replacements
Once we’ve reviewed your Warranty Request, we’ll mail you a replacement. If an exact replacement isn’t available, we’ll send you a new unused item of equal value (or lesser if unavailable).
If your purchase was made in the past 30 days, we can provide a refund at your request.
How long does it take?
We work hard to process all warranty requests as quickly as possible. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for us to review and process your request.